1. There is no limit to the number of nomination entries or the number of categories you may submit and enter.
2. The organizer assumes that all entries are original and have been granted an official permission from the nominated organization and/or individuals. In the event that a nomination is entered without such rights, the entrant will not be eligible for the awards evaluation.
3. The ASEAN Risk Awards is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant.
4. The work and credentials that are submitted to the Awards must have been in place for at least part of the 2022 calendar year.
5. The nomination form and the supporting information will be the sole bases for the nomination.
6. Nomination entries are only accepted through the available online nomination form. All nominations received through any other form will not be considered.
1. The candidate does not need to practice the risk management full time, but the candidate must be a full-time employee of the organization for which he or she practices risk management.
2. The candidate may be nominated by anyone familiar with his or her work, such as a superior, a risk management staff, a colleague from another company, or broker, insurer as well as service supplier.